Valorem Reply is seeking an individual with strong test automation skills and a desire to work in the testing industry for the position of Quality Engineer. The Quality Engineer supports the development, testing, and deployment of applications across several cross-functional teams. This role is responsible for the technical implementation of all aspects of the application lifecycle. This includes the administration and customization of all aspects of Azure DevOps Server, including establishing and maintaining the infrastructure, defining and automating processes, and training engineers to utilize the toolset as part of the SDLC. Support and build out pre-production server solutions. Branch planning and configuration management. Development of test automation and test harnesses. Develop automated builds and deployments to support code promotion and production releases.
* Plan, develop, and collaborate on test automation tools, frameworks, and test suites utilizing a variety of testing methods in both positive and negative scenarios
* Create test plans, test cases, and other testing artifacts as necessary to ensure a systematic approach to the quality of a new product or service
* Collaborate with Architecture to implement the key tenants of the MS Application Lifecycle management including programming, testing, change management, and release management
* Document and report status on manual and automated test cases for functional, API, and end-to-end tests
* Ensure comprehensive test coverage of unit tests, automated smoke, and regression test suites
* Participate in research, selection, and implementation of new tools