The QA Analyst works with project management to understand and document the business requirements and context of the systems which they support. They will develop test cases and test plans to validate system features at various points throughout the development lifecycle. The QA Analyst also assists with taking products to market through post production release testing.
- Perform functional black box testing of several web and cloud based applications under the guidance of senior team members
- Identify, troubleshoot and report system faults and defects to development team
- Utilize proper tools and communication channels to report and resolve issues prior to release
- Translate business requirements into test plans and scenarios which will validate the development of new features and applications
- Develop and maintain regression tests plans to examine the core business scenarios of the system
- Assist with code promotion to staging, UAT production environments including the post-deployment test execution