Valorem is seeking a senior level Data & Analytics professional with a passion for utilizing the Microsoft BI Stack to provide value and insights to a business. The preferred candidate will have demonstrated leadership in the field of advanced analytics, data sciences, and data analysis.
The Digital Insights Consultant will lead the creation of high-value analytics solutions leveraging Valorem’s proven implementation methodology and solutions while leading and managing enterprise and mid-market projects, as well as technical pre-sales support activities as required. You will be responsible for designing solution architecture, assisting with solution requirement definition, and ensuring processes are followed by all members of the project team. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn the latest Microsoft solutions in a fun work environment. This position will work collaboratively across all Valorem’s sales, service delivery and account management organizations in service to Valorem’s customers.
This position will represent Valorem’s approach to advanced analytics solutions and as such must demonstrate proficiency at the architecture level. This position will require an understanding of how advanced analytics are positioned to meet business objectives, how advanced analytics relates to business and enterprise architectures, and how to implement advanced analytic solutions through people, process and technology.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Microsoft and Open Source technology experience implementing Big Data with Advanced Analytics solutions including data ingestion, data storage, data shaping, machine learning, predictive analytics and data visualization. Additionally the successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership in the field of advanced analytics, data sciences, and data analysis, and will also have a commitment to working across enterprises (both within Valorem and our customers), be familiar with the market challenges in multiple industry verticals, have experience with emerging technologies in advanced analytics and experience with non-Microsoft technologies.
• Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups
• Ability and willingness to take the initiative to facilitate teamwork and serve the client needs first
• Ability to engage directly with the customer and end users
• Ability to design and implement Advanced Analytics solutions based on customer needs and knowledge of Microsoft and Open Source technologies
• Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
• Ability to collaborate with other members of the Valorem team, including Project Managers, Software Engineers and Business Analysts