The Cloud Solutions Consultant (CSC) will be responsible for delivering enterprise-class cloud solutions to Valorem clients through the Office 365 stack and the Microsoft collaboration platform. The CSC will work with our customers across all phases including planning, design, development and deployment to meet and exceed the client’s requirements. By doing this our clients will make the most of that opportunity and maximize the return on their investment. The CSC will do this by:
• Planning with customers on cloud design and deployment requirements. Helping customers determine on premises, cloud and hybrid requirements and capabilities. Emphasizing cloud and Office 365 as the stated direction.
• Designing cloud architectures, environments, and solutions that meet the customer’s messaging and collaboration requirements with an emphasis on meeting the customers’ overall business goals. Leveraging best practices that will sustain the client’s environment for the long term.
• Developing a range of cloud solutions using out-of-the-box functionality as well as integrated 3rd parties.
• Deploying messaging, unified communications and collaboration solutions into production for customers on agreed-upon timelines to customer acceptance and satisfaction.
In addition, the Senior Solutions Consultant will;
• Have at least 18 months of experience as a Valorem Solutions Consultant or relevant role
• Demonstrate a mastery of Exchange Online and Office 365 and the value proposition for enterprise customers
• Have Microsoft certifications relevant to Cloud competency
• Assist in writing and proofing Statements of Work (SOWs)
• Own and grow opportunities by establishing deep relationships with the customer
• Mentor and onboard junior and mid-level solution consultants
• Provide leadership in the enterprise community through social media, articles, speaking engagements, seminars and conferences
It is the Cloud Solutions Consultant (CSC) responsibility to drive and deliver enterprise-class cloud solutions using Office 365 and the Microsoft platform within Valorem’s enterprise accounts. The CSC will have the following responsibilities;
• Demonstrated design and admin experience with Exchange and Exchange Online (Office 365).
• Demonstrated design and admin experience with underlying infrastructure including Active Directory, ADFS
• Experience with and/or deep understanding of the Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365 including Lync, SharePoint, Yammer and other new Office 365 products when they are released
• Provide consultative guidance to customers around design principals, best practices, deployment methods and adoption.
• Pass required certification exams relevant to the role and Valorem competencies
• Generate high quality deliverables as negotiated in signed Statements of Work (SOW)
• He/she will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple technical and line of business contacts within the assigned customer engagements. He/she will be required to maintain strong working relationships and collaborate with other Valorem team members in Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams