The Director of Digital Workplace will be responsible for leading the Digital Workplace team, working with Microsoft teams and with our customers. The Director will do this by:
· Lead Valorem’s Digital Workplace team as a leader and mentor and a conduit through which the latest information, trends and practices are shared in order to build up the entire team
· Represent the entire Microsoft 365 Modern Digital Workplace (Security, Productivity and Devices) for Valorem Reply our customers and partners
· Conduct regular 1:1s, performance reviews, career development and training plans for direct reports
· Maintain the applicable Microsoft Competency designations for the team by meeting the requirements including certifications by direct reports
· Working directly with Microsoft product and marketing teams responsible for the R&D, marketing and operations teams to learn from and provide field input to the Microsoft teams delivering next-gen portals and content
· Work with Valorem’s customers in both pre-sales as well as billable scenarios when necessary to accelerate opportunities for intranet and extranet portal and collaboration.
· Identify opportunities by collaborating with our customer success teams to ensure growth attainment.
· Architecting Go-To-Market solutions leveraging the Microsoft 365 security and productivity platform
· Assist in delivering high quality on projects where necessary either through direct engagement (as a billable resource) or as a Client Partner
In addition, the Manager will;
· Have at least 18-24 months of experience as a practice leader, Senior Architect or relevant role
· Demonstrated relevant knowledge or experience in one or more of the following components of the Modern Digital Workplace
o A deep level of experience or knowledge of Microsoft 365 including key security components of Advanced Threat Protection, Identity and Access Management, Cloud Applications Security, Mobile Device Management and the value proposition for enterprise customers
o A deep level of experience or knowledge of Microsoft 365 including key productivity components of Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, additional tools and the value proposition for enterprise customers
o A deep level of experience or knowledge of Microsoft 365 Operating Systems, devices and device management such as Windows 10, Surface devices and InTune.
· Assist in writing and proofing Statements of Work (SOWs)
Provide leadership in the enterprise community through social media, articles, speaking engagements, seminars and conferences.
It is the Director of Digital Workplace’s responsibility to ensure that their team drives and delivers enterprise-class solutions using Microsoft 365, including Security, Windows and Office 365 and the entire Microsoft productivity platform within Valorem Reply's enterprise accounts.
The Director of Digital Workplace will have the following skills and responsibilities.
· Provide consultative guidance to the team and customers around design principals, best practices, deployment methods and adoption.
· Generate high quality deliverables as negotiated in signed Statements of Work (SOW)
· He/she will be required to maintain strong working relationships and collaborate with other Valorem team members in Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams.
· A thorough understanding of what drives Modern Digital Workplace through business value and design
· Ability to converse confidently at all levels within a customer, including line of business and IT
· Experience of building successful trusted adviser relationships
· Proven experience in managing large, complex project implementations
· Excellent facilitation, presentation, written, and oral communication skills
· Operate a P&L and maintain acceptable levels of utilization, profitability and margin
· 10+ years of relevant business experience, demonstrated expertise with SharePoint and Office 365, demonstrated experience in consulting and/or project management, BA/BS Degree, MBA preferred, Microsoft certification preferred