Are you a data scientist or a developer who's interested in getting started with Microsoft Cognitive Services but doesn't know where to start? Do you have some AI experience but need a deeper dive into different technologies? We've got the session for you!
Join us in November at the Microsoft Technology Center for a Microsoft Cloud Workshop, Learn AI Bootcamp for Developers. You'll get hands-on experience, supported by subject matter experts from a select Microsoft Partner and an opportunity to discuss your own unique scenarios.
- Attend this hands-on workshop to:
- Get an introduction to Microsoft Cognitive Services, Azure Search, BOTS, and LUIS (Language Understanding Intelligent Service).
- Learn how to use Computer Vision API.
- Build a v4 SDK bot with Azure Search and LUIS.
- Log chat conversations.
- Test your bot and ask questions about your won scenarios.
NOTE: Workshop content requires a 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in this domain (even if on another platform).